poi-dev mailing list archives

From David North <dno...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15 (RC2)
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 19:46:47 GMT
Hi everyone,

My apologies for going AWOL in the middle of the last release attempt. I
didn't anticipate that we'd find problems in review twice in a row, and
things have been very busy for me at work lately. However, I've now
rolled a second RC for 3.15.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/3.15-RC2/

Areas to review:

* Does it work?
* Are the sigs and hashes valid?
* Have the issues with the last RC been fixed?
* Are the release notes now in good shape?

The vote starts now and ends at 20:55 BST on Tuesday 13 September 2016.

Here is my +1.

After this release is done, I'll try and find some time to profile the
build & tests - 15 minutes is quite a wait on an SSD (it's possible we
might want some multi-threaded options on the tests).

Thanks,

--
David North | www.dnorth.net