poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <one...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15-beta3
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:40:06 GMT
I have spent some time on TIKA-2013 Issue #1 (extracting footer text
from a OLE2 power point slide master) and I think the issue is small
enough to proceed with the beta release with this issue open (#60003).

I do not know which files to look at for Issue #2 (some numbers in XLS
are being corrupted), so I cannot make a recommendation either way if
it is necessary to postpone the release until we have a fix.