poi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David North <dtn-...@corefiling.co.uk>
Subject Re: 3.15 beta 3 soon?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:30:24 GMT
On 01/08/16 14:13, David North wrote:
> On 31/07/16 15:41, Nick Burch wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016, Nick Burch wrote:
>>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2016, Mark Murphy wrote:
>>>> So does this mean the trunk is locked for beta 3? I have a couple
>>>> changes to add, but I will not do so if we are going to roll a new
>>>> beta soon.
>>> Could you hold off for a couple of hours? Just about to start...
>> Actually, the tigris.org server seems to be down so I can't run the
>> release-prep1 step. So, unless someone else feels like stepping up to
>> cut the release who can get to it (release notes already written up in
>> SVN!), looks like you're good to go on trunk for non-breaking changes
> Agreed with Nick that I'll roll this release - I'll start this evening
> UK time, so in about 4-5 hours from now.

I've had a couple of attempts at this now:

* The first time, I didn't read the instructions closely enough and
managed to get myself banned from the SVN server for too many failed
authentication attempts caused by not putting my Apache password in the
right place in ~/.m2/settings.xml

* The second time, it keeps hanging while attempting to run svn commits
from ant.

I'll have one more go at debugging this tonight.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@poi.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@poi.apache.org

View raw message