poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <javenon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.15 beta 3 soon?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 01:36:23 GMT
Have we taken care of these issues preventing Tika from using POI 3.15 beta
2...
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-POI-3-15-beta2-release-RC1-tp5723676p5723705.html

and "we have finished discussing how it should be done in the long run."
http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-POI-3-15-beta2-release-RC1-tp5723676p5723705.html

If not, we can always punt to 3.15 beta 4/final.