poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Murphy, Mark" <murphym...@metalexmfg.com>
Subject DrawingML
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:00:56 GMT
Much of the Chart code and other things are common parts between Spreadsheets, Documents, and
Presentations. At least for the XML side of things. I propose that the DrawingML portions
of these three projects be consolidated into a separate package or group of packages to deal
with things like charts and themes. If it is done correctly, this code should be able to be
shared among all areas of POI (XML format anyway). I haven't checked into the older binary
formats, but I suspect that there could be a similar relationship.