poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: 3.15 beta 2 soon?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:01:31 GMT
Ok,

No problem, the regression testing is running fairly stable now and most of
the steps are automated already, so I mostly just need to push the button
and wait one or two days... :)

Javen, I will change the exception that you introduced on the
version-switch in FileInformationBlock to a POILogger-output as it seems
that there are quite a number of documents out there which use unknown
version-ids but work fine nevertheless.

Dominik.