poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Beta time yet?
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2016 22:42:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm still fiddling with the release script - and need to try it out, which leads to already
changed version-ids.
Currently pinning the documentation (i.e. svn:externals) doesn't work - please be patient
with me.

Andi.

On 30.03.2016 23:30, Nick Burch wrote:
> I've had a go at adding some things for this in r1737165. If you run the "init-svn" task,
it'll fetch the svn bindings

> However... The most recent svnant binding is 1.3.1 as documented at http://subclipse.tigris.org/svnant/svntask.html
but the most recent one I can find in Maven (and not even Maven Central) is 1.3.0. So, it
looks like we'd need to publish the 1.3.1 release into maven central via the third party oss
process, before everything will work. Check the Tika list / find a suitable Tika volunteer
if you're new to this - uploading other people's open source jars to Maven is a common Tika
need!