poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Beta time yet?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 21:57:38 GMT
Hi,

Yes, it is quite strange, I can currently reproduce it locally in the
regression-test-project without any OOM, but not if I do the same thing in
POI itself, seem to be somehow related to the full/partial -schema jars, I
am testing some more to see why it happened here...

If I try to access the array-object one-by-one, I get a better error
message:

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl cannot be cast to
org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.CTGeomGuide

Maybe some piece is missing in the reduced schema-jar because of a missing
unit-test?

Dominik.