poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15-beta1 release (RC1)
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:24:14 GMT
Hi,

I am +1, content looks good compared to 3.14, checksum match, ...

One minor thing: The version-number in the Sonar-pom.xml files in the
src-packages is already at "beta2", not sure how it ended up there, but I
don't think it causes any hard as these are only used for our internal
Sonar checks and thus are not used for any versioning/packaging at all.

Dominik.