poi-dev mailing list archives

From kiwiwings <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15-beta1 release (RC1)
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 15:25:50 GMT
Allison, Timothy B. wrote
> ZipPackage is fixed in r 1738251.
>
> I'm going to try to run regular regression tests with rc1 as it is now.

> B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB
>  [  X  ܚX KK[XZ[  ] ][  X  ܚX P K \X K ܙ B  ܈Y][ۘ[  [X[
> K[XZ[  ] Z[ K \X K ܙ B B

Thank you for the fix - when I've written the workaround I thought, this
case is so rare,
either the file can't be accessed (and therefore closing it is futile) or
the resource is closed
when the zippackage is closed ...

At least I can validate my release scripts now.

Btw. what's the meaning of your signature? ... I also have currently
problems with my laptop keyboard (http://bit.ly/1WhSa2z), but usually remove
those before posting ;)