poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Beta time yet?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:05:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm generally in favor of more releases to reduce the amount of time that
people need to wait for fixes, our unit-tests and other ways of testing
should catch the majority of problems quickly nowadays and if the next
release is coming up soon anyway, a regression looses some of it's horror
as well...

Dominik.