poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: updating status.xml?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:13:19 GMT
Hi,

The documentation is linked into the core POI source code via an SVN
external in "src/documentation", usually it is included when you do svn
status/svn commit/svn diff:

$ svn status

Performing status on external item at 'src\documentation':
M       src\documentation\skinconf.xml

however if your SVN client is a bit older it might not fully support this
yet, you can try to cd into src/documentation and commit there...

Dominik.