poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: help with 3.14-beta1 bundling within Tika
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 18:29:02 GMT
Working here:

https://github.com/tballison/tika/tree/poi-3_14_beta1

-----Original Message-----
From: Allison, Timothy B. [mailto:tallison@mitre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 1:24 PM
To: POI Developers List <dev@poi.apache.org>
Cc: bob@apache.org
Subject: RE: help with 3.14-beta1 bundling within Tika

No problem at all!

No luck with that modification.  Hmm...still getting:

Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.tika.bundle [17]: Unable to resolve 17.0: missing
requirement [17.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.microsoft.schemas.office.powerpoint)

For kicks, I tried com.microsoft.schemas.*, but that, of course, was a non-starter.

Bob, any recommendations?