poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ready for 3.14-Beta1?
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2015 14:47:37 GMT
Hi David,

in case you'll start with the beta preparation soon, please leave an one-liner here,
with the time you begin, so we stop committing stuff by then.

Apart of that, feel free to begin with the releasing.

> I'm still happy to do so if that's acceptable to everyone?
One thing, which took me a while to realize is ... silence is acceptance! [1] ;)

Andi

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Silence_and_consensus