poi-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Bakker <patr...@vanbelle.com>
Subject Re: poi-ooxml-schemas-3.13-beta1.20150723.jar missing some classes
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 20:20:44 GMT
I'm running into more missing classes as I use more of formatting features
now so I'm just going to avoid this type of problem by embedding the full
ooxml-schemas and ooxml-security-schemas instead of the stripped down POI
version which is incomplete anyway.

I gave up on packaging 3.13 for now since the cryptography changes require
a cascading sequence of other poorly documented jars.