poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.13 beta 2 time?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:58:04 GMT
On 21.09.2015 18:54, Nick Burch wrote:
> On 19/09/15 21:21, Dominik Stadler wrote:
>> Sounds good to me! Maybe we should do a 3.13 soon as well before
>> starting to add the Visio stuff as that wpuld likely delay things some
>> more ...
>
> One option might be to aim to release 3.13 final and 3.14 beta 1 around the same time,
the former without XDGF, the latter with?

> Nick
I'm starting now with the release candidate preparations ... hopefully it works, I've just
received some strange svn errors at our jenkins build.

Regarding the final I'm a bit ambivalent, on one side I'd like to get feedback on the common
sl
implementation, which is more likely with a final out, although most people still stick with
3.9 nowadays [1] ...
On the other side, I still discover parts which need to be fixed and result in api breaks.
But as Nick said some time back: it's a scratchpad module ... so I guess I shouldn't worry
to much.

Andi.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/#central-stat ( ... needs login ...)