poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dustin Spicuzza <dus...@virtualroadside.com>
Subject Re: Hello! + Visio/XDGF integration tasks
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 03:59:19 GMT

On 09/14/2015 05:13 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015, Dustin Spicuzza wrote:
>> * Finish the IP clearance template (looks like most of it is done?)
>
> I think we only have one item left now!
>
>> * Change the copyright headers to Apache (where should I dump the code
>> once this is done?)
>
> Could you do a new dump with the updated headers? We can then review
> those, and use that as the basis for the import once we're all happy

Updated dump made in a branch on github:

The diff:
https://github.com/BBN-D/poi-visio/commit/474be9719e900a962a3d2d907bd3982180bd949e
The tarball: https://github.com/BBN-D/poi-visio/archive/0.0.3-asf.tar.gz
The sha256sum of that tarball:
54e9f516c63054e02cb4108cbfba1c041ae361438266f6139266db55341e629d

>> * Integrate the visio ooxml schema into the schema jar or spin off
>> (David seems to have volunteered to do this task, but I don't see a
>> separate bug for it.. my two cents, add to schema jar)
>
> In the short term, I'd suggest we do another full jar for it, and have
> the key classes included in the poi-ooxml-schemas jar
>
> Medium term, we should release a full ooxml-schemas 1.2 jar, with the
> visio and security bits in.
>
> Could someone raise a bug for that, and start work on it :)
I've added the boog.

>> * Can someone create an XDGF category on bugzilla? :)
>
> Done! Please let me know if you want any further tweaks to the
> description for it, and/or HDGF to avoid confusion
The category on bugzilla is VDGF... to match the others, shouldn't it be
XDGF? Otherwise, there is lots of sed in our future...

> Depends on how confident you are :) Generally we just work on trunk,
> keeping it stable, but we do use branches for long-lived disruptive
> stuff (eg the slideshow work recently). We're a small enough project
> that we don't need lots of branch admin stuff, we can just co-ordinate
> on the list and work it out simply :)

Alright, I think for the first import it'll be a branch, then we can
work it out from there. Integration shouldn't take too much effort anyways.

Dustin