poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Todos / common sl implementation notes
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 19:28:58 GMT
Hi,

This is a good idea, I also have one or two pending changes that I
would like to coordinate a bit. Maybe listing such planned changes
helps to get in a few more features besides the mainly-bugfixing-mode
that we had for 3.12.

I would like to keep information like this on the official poi page so
every committer can update the information and it is not distributed
across different places.

What do you think about adding a "planned changes" type of document to
the poi-homepage? It will only be useful if it is updated from time to
time but the current committers seem to be active enough to look at it
regularly and keep it "fresh".

Dominik.