poi-dev mailing list archives

From OLESEN Mark <mark.ole...@faurecia.com>
Subject RE: Another beta?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:42:26 GMT
> > However, the great work on a common HSLF/XLSF stuff isn't yet in
> > trunk, so probably we don't want to do 3.12 final until that is

> Actually, there are a lots of changes in HSLF and I would prefer to have a stable version
with all the current fixes out, before I start pushing in my stuff.
> Currently I'm fixing the HSLF tests or my implementation for it, but there's still a
lot todo.
> And of course if the tests run through, I'd like your feedback about the API breaks,
before I commit it to the trunk.

I had a few patches to the PPTX support (some posted to Bugzilla, some still waiting at home)
that would be nice to get integrated sometime.
Since I don't think anyone has actually looked at them yet, it'd probably be a difficult case
for the next beta, but it certainly would be great to get them in the next one at least.

Cheers,
/mark

This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use
of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify
the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia
does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable
if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.