poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Slide master and slide layout features for POI-XLSF
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:20:05 GMT
Hi,

Patches that expand the functionality or improve support for features
are always welcome!

Naturally smaller patches are much easier to apply, so if you can
break things up into smaller, self-contained logical chunks, applying
becomes much easier.

Also make sure to keep the suite of unit tests succeed through any changes.

And a related bugzilla entry helps to keep things on the radar, as
github pull requests are not automatically mirrored in the
bug-tracking system.

Thanks... Dominik.