poi-dev mailing list archives

From "j.balladares@verizon.net" <j.ballada...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Template issue
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:40:53 GMT
Me again :)
Per the link bellow delete sheets is not supported in SXSSF buffered
streaming
http://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/index.html
It should works using usermodel.XSSFWorkbook. I change my code to delete the
sheets after I read the template and before passing to the streaming
workbook but no luck, the error show at the time I open the file.
Anyone can clear this issue?

<cfset xlsFileTemplate =
createObject("java","java.io.FileInputStream").init(filepathtemplate) />
        <cfset templateWorkbook =
createObject("java","org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook").init(xlsFileTemplate)
/>

            <cfset delSheet = templateWorkbook.getSheet("My Sheet") />
            <cfset delIndex = templateWorkbook.getSheetIndex(delSheet) />
            <cfset templateWorkbook.removeSheetAt(delIndex) />