poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Possibly dropping the javadocs from the src package?
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 12:17:43 GMT
I am +1 for removing them and providing separate -javadocs.jar
packages like it is done for most Maven based products, then everybody
can choose to download them if necessary but does not need to if not
needed. E.g. I am always using the source packages to not only have
javadoc, but also the source code of open-source libraries.

Dominik.