poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <andreas.bee...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Thoughts on a 1 week countdown for POI 3.11 final?
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:00:00 GMT
Hi Nick,

I have currently 3 patches in the pipeline:
- a fix to be done: in signature support for MS Office 2007 which generates line breaks in
the rels files, which need to be ignored on signing validation
  (this was messaged privately ...)
- new feature: rc4 binary encryption, which was already finished (#57195), but comes now with
changes for point 3
- new feature: cryptoapi support for hslf, hopefully finished next week
  When I get example files for the other formats, I would try to implement them too, i.e.
cryptoapi is format-dependent

So I would prefer start of January.

Andi