poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <andreas.bee...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: org.apache.poi.poifs.crypt.TestSignatureInfo failing on trunk on Java 6?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:25:48 GMT
On 06.11.2014 15:56, Nick Burch wrote:
> Do we perhaps need a flag to enable / disable tests which need internet connectivity
to work? And/or can we maybe do without having to talk to a remote time server to test with?

I've used the ubuntu live cd and it worked better than I thought.
Now the SignatureInfo Tests runs through (on ubuntu / eclipse) and I've added a check for
internet connectivity - in offline mode a mock is used.
As the timestamp client is necessary for the Xades signatures, I thought it's better to test
the provided classes than to mock it by default.
Btw. initially I ran "ant test" and a few other tests failed ... but maybe there's something
wrong with my setup ...

Andi.