poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Is poi-ooxml-schemas-3.11-beta2.jar missing some class files?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:05:23 GMT
On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Patrick Bakker wrote:
> First, it appears that the poi-ooxml-schemas-3.11-beta2.jar is missing
> some class files. As I understand it from this FAQ (
> http://poi.apache.org/faq.html#faq-N10025) this is is the slimmed down
> jar not the full version. Since portions of the regular POI library
> access these classes it would seem that they should be included in the
> slimmed down version.

We use the unit tests to work out what bits of the full jar to include. If
there's no unit test touching a part, they won't be included

> The missing classes are the classes:
> org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.STTextFontAlignType
> org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.STTextHorzOverflowType
> org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.STTextVertOverflowType

The fix would be for some kind community member to write a junit unit test
that uses those classes, so they get auotmatically included in the next
poi-ooxml-schemas jar :)

Nick