poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Another beta?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 22:26:37 GMT
Hi,

I agree, doing the final before ApacheCon would be nice.

It seems we are currently not fixing all that many issues. So I think
we can only include major blockers that really would void a release, I
think the function-handling changes seem to not cause much regressions
so we are not that far away from a release.

Do we have a way of identifying issues in bugzilla which are blocking
the release so we know what we should concentrate on?

Thanks... Dominik.