poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject [VOTE] Apache POI 3.11-beta2 release
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:34:36 GMT
Hi,

I prepared artifacts for the release of Apache POI 3.11-beta2. The most notable changes in
this release are:

 - Switch from dom4j to JAXP: The dom4j.jar is no longer needed
 - Shipped version of xmlbeans.jar dependency updated to v2.6
 - For XSLF Pictures, provide a way to get the URI of externally linked pictures
 - Provide a helpful exception, XLSBUnsupportedException, if XSSFWorkbook is passed a .xlsb
file

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/3.11-beta2-RC1/

Please vote to release the artifacts.

I tried the released source and binary artifact, looks good to me. All tests pass. ASC files
verify and MD5/SHA1 are correct. Docs look fine.

Here is my +1 to release the above artifacts and deploy to Maven Central, Uwe

P.S.: The vote keeps open for 72hrs, 2014-08-21, 0:00 UTC, planned release announcement date
is Friday, 2014-08-22.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen