poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Sonar statistics for Apache POI
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:17:57 GMT
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Dominik Stadler wrote:
> thanks to SonarSource and their public SonarQube instance we now finally
> have weekly code quality reports for Apache POI on
> http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/574959 available.

Hmm, interesting!

Based on that, two things spring to mind:
  * We should finally delete the old scratchpad HDF classes, which a very
    very old, incomplete, and were replaced by HWPF many many years ago
  * Some of the more complete logic in XSSFSheet should probably be pushed
    out to a helper method in xssf.usermodel or classes in xssf.model.
    (HSSFSheet is less complex mostly I'd say due to logic being in
     hssf.model)

Nick