poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Digital signature on MS-Office documents
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:48:48 GMT
On Wed, 19 Mar 2014, ff_bogard wrote:
> Please, could someone point me in the right direction to digitally sign
> an Office document (docx, xlsx, pptx) using Apache POI?

There was a proposed feature from Ugo to implement this several years ago,
but there were a few issues found with it. Sadly Ugo didn't have time to
finish fixing them before he stopped having the time to work on POI

If you're interested in this, the proposed code should be on bugzilla
somewhere, and we'd love to have someone help with finishing it off!

Nick