poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.10-FINAL - Take 2
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:08:54 GMT
On Sat, 1 Feb 2014, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> A candidate for the POI-3.10-FINAL release is available at
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/

Signatures are good, hashes match, rat check on the source package passes,
source package builds without error, so the main things are good

Compatibility wise, the 3.9 test classes almost compile, except for
EscherBlipWMFRecord having gone, but I don't think that's an issue. Might
be one for the release notes?

Two legal things I did notice - first the LICENSE file references an older
junit jar than we now ship, but I don't think that's a blocker. (I've
fixed it on trunk).

Secondly, the NOTICE has "Copyright 2009 The Apache Software Foundation"
in it. Not sure if that should be 2003-2013 (first release in Jakarta was
2003), or just 2014 (for the current year)? Not a blocker either, but one
we need to work out then fix soonish!

Despite all that, I'm +1!

Nick