poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Jenkins - limit build history?
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:25:02 GMT
Hi,

I wondered about the same when I looked at the Jenkins builds, I think
there is a fairly high limit of max disk space on a Jenkins Job
overall, I think I read about 10G somewhere, but not sure.

I saw that you set it to 10 latest builds only, no limit on days, I
would probably keep it a bit longer as we sometimes have broken builds
for a few days and then it might be useful to be able to compare to
previous runs...

Also the SVN check could be done more than daily or midnight to have
quicker feedback on broken builds, what about hourly with some wait
time (Extended Job Option, "Ruheperiode" in german)  so multiple
checkins are collected into one build?

Thanks... Dominik.