poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache POI 3.10 Beta 2 released
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:06:19 GMT
I plan to spend some time on fixing bugs too. We really should pay
attention to contributions.

A year back, when I released POI 3.9, we had about 200 open Bugzilla issues
and now we have 350 tickets ;

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_id=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bugidtype=include&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&email1=&email2=&emailassigned_to1=1&emailassigned_to2=1&emailcc2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailtype1=substring&emailtype2=substring&field0-0-0=noop&keywords=&keywords_type=allwords&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&product=POI&query_format=advanced&short_desc=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&votes=&order=bug_id%20DESC&query_based_on=

At minimum we should review and apply pending patches, we have quite a few
of them.

Yegor