poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Kakularam, Siva Sankara R" <Siva.Kakula...@wellpoint.com>
Subject Cell deep copy issue
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:24:50 GMT
JExcelAPI (http://jexcelapi.sourceforge.net/) has a cell deep copy feature using WritableCell.copyTo(int
col, int row) method which copies formulas relatively if the formula exists.

I couldn't find anything like this in Apache POI .

I need to copy the formula cell and the formula should change relative way in the new cell
using Apache POI.

For example if C1=A1+B1, when I copy C1 Cell to C2 the formula should be C2=A2+B2.

Your help appreciated greatly.

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail