poi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From cedric walter <cedric.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:18:35 GMT
Hi all

I have 13 patches still to merge in the trunk (all being new formulas) with
7 formulas more that will be soon also ready. I am ready to start
committing them this week. Should I now wait after the delivery of Tueday
27 August?

Best
Cédric


On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Allison, Timothy B. <tallison@mitre.org>wrote:

> All,
>   Apologies for my delay.  I think I finally found someone to sign my
> release key.  I propose making a build on Tuesday, August 27 ( a bit more
> than a week from today), putting that build to a vote (deadline Sept 3?)
> and then releasing 3.10beta2 if the vote passes.
>   Does this sound reasonable?
>
>          Best,
>
>                  Tim
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Burch [mailto:nick@apache.org]
> Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 7:34 AM
> To: POI Developers List
> Subject: Next release?
>
> Hi All
>
> It has been about 3 weeks now since the 3.10 beta 1 release. We've had a
> handful of bugs fixed then, but nothing major. Quite a few patches still
> outstanding in bugzilla though...
>
> What do we think about another release? 3.10 final? beta 2 to give time
> to apply a few more patches? Something else?
>
> Nick
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@poi.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@poi.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@poi.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@poi.apache.org
>
>


-- 
Regards,
Cédric

www.waltercedric.com
www.cedricwalter.com

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message