poi-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject RE: Next release?
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:30:46 GMT
On Wed, 24 Jul 2013, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
> My personal preference would be to wait for the POI 55292 patch to be 
> applied (so that we can also fix Tika-1100).  I'll have a chance to 
> review it and its updates tomorrow (I hope), and if the community agrees 
> with any mods I might have, I'll try that as my first commit.

OK, makes sense to me to wait for a patch that another Apache project 
needs


In terms of the release, I'd suggest it depends on who'll be doing it. 
Potentially, someone other than Yegor or myself might like to take on the 
role of release manager?

If it's me again, I'd likely push for 3.10 final fairly soon. If it's 
someone else trying it for the first time, I'd suggest they roll beta 2 
immediately to practice the release process with, then the 3.10 final in a 
few weeks. Any takers?

Nick

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@poi.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@poi.apache.org


Mime
View raw message