poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] Tim Allison as new POI Committer + PMC member
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 22:32:04 GMT
Hi All

Tim Allison <tallison@mitre.org> has been doing some great work
recently[1] on submitting new patches around text extraction, and helping
clarify + test existing bugs. Based on all that, I think he'd be a great
addition to the POI committers list

Please vote:
  +1 - Let's add Tim to the committers+pmc roster
   0 - I've not got time to review his contributions to decide, sorry
  -1 - There's a snag with adding him, which is...

Vote will be open until Monday 8th. All community members are welcome (and
encouraged!) to vote, as per normal Apache rules at least 3 existing PMC
members need to +1 for the vote to be binding

I'm +1!

Nick

[1] A search of the list archives like the one below should give an idea:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:mail-archives.apache.org POI "Tim Allison"