poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Next release?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:28:06 GMT

>If it's me again, I'd likely push for 3.10 final fairly soon. If it's
>someone else trying it for the first time, I'd suggest they roll beta 2
>immediately to practice the release process with, then the 3.10 final in a
>few weeks. Any takers?

Nick,
 I'd be willing to learn this process and give beta2 a shot probably in the middle of this
coming week.  Would that be soon enough?  Any pointers/documentation on the steps required?

  Best,

        Tim

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for the day.  Teach a man to fish, and he'll be asking you
'How do you do this again?' for the rest of his life."