poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] Release POI 3.10 beta 1
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:35:37 GMT
Hi All

A candidate for the POI 3.10 beta 1 release is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi

The release candidate was build from the REL_3_10_BETA1 tag:
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/tags/REL_3_10_BETA1/
It includes all fixes, features and changes committed in trunk as of 22:00
UTC on Tuesday, June 25th.

As with all Apache release votes, please check that not only does the
code work, and no major breakages have occurred since the last
release, but also that packaging is correct, license headers and
notices exist etc. Votes are welcomed from everyone, both users and
committers.

The vote options are:
  +1  - I support this release
   0  - I don't object to this release, but I haven't checked it
  -1  - There's a problem with the release, and that is ....

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last just over 3 days (unless a problem is
found sooner), and will end on Saturday 29th June

Nick