poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Any reason why junit is still at version 3.x
Date Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:00:11 GMT
Hi,

I did a number of local tests with Java 1.5, compiling still works fine as
long as Ant is not too new (i.e. 1.8.x seems to be compiled with Java 6
already).

I also reviewed all the maven template-files, none of them references or
uses junit as far as I saw.

Therefore I committed the change, let me know if there is any problem with
it.

Thanks... Dominik.