poi-dev mailing list archives

From "honyk" <j.tosov...@email.cz>
Subject RE: [XSLF] Creating slide notes
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:59:30 GMT
On 2013-06-28 Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> My best advise is to use reverse engineering.
> Open PowerPoint and create a presentation with a slide. Then add notes
> to this slide and save in a different file.
> The unzip both and compare differences.
>
> Notes is a special kind of sheet and should extend XSLFSheet. Creating
> new notes should follow the same pattern as creating new slides.

I've dived into this and heureka, after some code changes it works!

But my solution now covers the simplest case only - injecting new notes into
a new presentation.

I have an idea how to place notes into already created presentations if
there are no notes yet.

The combination of new and old notes seems to be quite complex.

Additionally, if slides are deleted or reordered, notes most likely won't
work any more.

There are no new classes, just few new methods or minor changes in the
current ones.

How can I share this?

Jan