poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject HSLF in 3.9 - table text change?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:04:26 GMT
Hi All

Does anyone know of any changes in HSLF between 3.8 and 3.9 which might
have changed how text in tables on slides behave?

Only I've just upgraded Apache Tika to use 3.9, and a couple of unit tests
have started failing, because a call to slide.getTextRuns() is no longer
returning this text. Anyone have any ideas?

(Ideally we'd detect these specially, and return them as proper tables to
Apache Tika, but that's a slightly longer term goal!)

In case anyone wants to check, the failing unit tests are in testVarious()
of PowerPointParserTest, where they've been commented out with a note
about TIKA-1076.

Nick