poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Paragraph.isInList() method in API but not in Jar of poi-3.8-beta5.jar
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:51:50 GMT
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012, babwitu wrote:
> There is a method* Paragraph.isInList()* in POI API(
> http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hwpf/usermodel/Paragraph.html
> <http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hwpf/usermodel/Paragraph.html>
> ).
>
> But when I gone through the* poi-3.8-beta5.jar and
> poi-scratchpad-3.8-beta4-20110826.jar *files there is no such method in
> Paragraph calss.

That's a very odd jar to use... At the very least, you ought to use POI
3.8 final. However, I'd suggest you hold off for another day or two, and
use POI 3.9 final which is almost out.

As a general rule, the javadocs on the site correspond to the latest
development version. The javadocs for any given release are included in
that release package for your reference

Nick