poi-dev mailing list archives

From lucaro <sachint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Read .msg file inside other .msg file
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:54:32 GMT
In two ways I tried, but Problem still persist.

POIFSFileSystem newDoc = new POIFSFileSystem();
EntryUtils.copyNodes(attachment.attachmentDirectory.getDirectory(),
newDoc.getRoot());
File fileToWrite = new File("C:/CR0040POC/detachedMail/" +
attachMsg.getConversationTopic()+".msg");
OutputStream outStream = new FileOutputStream(fileToWrite);
newDoc.writeFilesystem(outStream);
//In this way it is giving me error in opening file.

POIFSFileSystem newDoc =
attachment.attachmentDirectory.getDirectory().getFileSystem();
File fileToWrite = new File("C:/CR0040POC/detachedMail/" +
attachMsg.getConversationTopic()+".msg");
OutputStream outStream = new FileOutputStream(fileToWrite);
newDoc.writeFilesystem(outStream);
//In this way it is writting Complete msg (i.e. msg inside another msg)