poi-dev mailing list archives

From Evgeniy Berlog <superrubir...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC weekly report
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 20:59:00 GMT
Hi.
The first week of GSoC 2012 has passed and I want to write my weekly report.
I  have done such points:
1. Improved utility for representing drawing records as tree in xml
format( Added information about claster in EscherDggRecord)
2. Old HSSF realization could read drawing layer only in such sequence:
DrawingRecord
ObjRecord | TextObjRecord
DrawingRecord
ObjRecord | TextObjRecord

Xls files can contain such sequence:
DrawingRecord
ContinueRecord
ContinueRecord
ObjRecord | TextObjectRecord
ContinueRecord
ContinueRecord
ObjRecord | TextObjectRecord

Reported bug and created new implementation

3. Added tests for such cases:
-read different files, aggregate drawing records into escher tree, save
it into byte array and compare with initial byte array.
(Examined all possible sequences of records in drawing layer)
4. Refactored EscherAggregate.createAggregate()

Here is my plan for next week:
1. Deeper digging into escher records format.
2. Creating new implementation for HSSFShape class.
3. Try to work with shape properties without methods
EscherAggregate.convertUserModelToRecords() and
EscherAggregate.convertRecordsToUserModel()
4. Add as much tests as it will be needed for new implementation

With best regards,
Evgeniy Berlog