poi-dev mailing list archives

From Pantelis Sopasakis <ch...@mail.ntua.gr>
Subject Re: How to register a newly implemented function that is not supported in POI?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:57:25 GMT
Hi Nick,
  To the best of my knowledge, no function supported by POI outputs
areas of values. AreaEvalBase is an abstract class and that's what I
tried to do.  You can see my implementation at
http://pastebin.com/5WfrkjBw - I create an instance of AreaEvalBase
(line 41) and I implement the method getRelativeValue therein. That
should work... but it doesn't!

Best,
Pantelis