poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 FINAL
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:17:21 GMT
Hi All,

A candidate for the POI-3.8 FINAL release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/

The release candidate was built from the REL_3_8_FINAL tag and
includes all changes and fixes committed in trunk up to Saturday, March 17:

 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/tags/REL_3_8_FINAL/

As with all Apache release votes, please check that not only does the
code work, and no major breakages have occurred since the last
release, but also that packaging is correct, license headers and
notices exist etc.

The vote options are:

 +1  - I support this release
 0   - I don't object to this release, but I haven't checked it
 -1  - There's a problem with the release, and that is ....

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last one week and end on Monday, 26th March.

Regards,
Yegor