poi-dev mailing list archives

From nayal_apache <nayal.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in reading data from merged cells in excel using XSSF
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:08:48 GMT
Please let me know how can I check whether a cell is part of a merged region
and, if it is, to get the addresses of all the other cells in that region.
As when I iterate through cell using code as follows:

Iterator cells=row.cellIterator();
XSSFCell cell=(XSSFCell)cells.next();

So,now when I try to find a method for *cell* to check whether  it is part
of merged region,there is none.

Please suggest how to achieve the solution you suggested