poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject XSLF - Final uses for XSLFSlideShow
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:51:39 GMT
Hi All

This is mostly one for Yegor...

I'm updating the Tika XSLF extractor for 3.8 beta 4, and I can mostly but
not completely ditch use of XSLFSlideShow

The two bits missing from XMLSlideShow now are:
  * Access to the Notes for a slide
  * Access to the Comments for a slide

Possibly the Tika code should be updated to not need the
XSLFCommonSlideData part, now that XSLFSlide has some drawing and text
stuff, but I'm not sure if that's quite ready yet

I was pondering added a quick wrapper for notes and comments around the CT
objects, and exposing, but I couldn't find a way to get the
CTSlideIdListEntry id for a slide. Am I missing something?

Cheers
Nick