poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta4 - Take 2
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 06:40:41 GMT
I did run rat-check before Take 1 and fixed a number of issues, see
r1156541. But I didn't run it before Take 2, that is why
TestNumberFormatter.java cropped up - it was checked-in on Aug 17 ,
between two takes.

Dave and Nick,
Is it really a blocker? Can I have provisional +1 from you, providing
that the the problem fixed in trunk ASAP?

Otherwise, I'm going to abort the vote and take time to improve the
release procedure. If a missing ASF licence header is considered to be
a blocker, then rat-check MUST be a part of the "dist" task to prevent
such issues in the future.

Missing licence in log4.properties is not important, this file is not
used and can be dropped.

Yegor