poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Enhancements to ExcelAnt
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:35:06 GMT
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Jon Svede wrote:
> I am not experienced with Cocoon, so I would need to spend some time
> learning that, but it seems promising based on your description.  Do you
> have any suggestions on good resources for learning Cocoon?

The POI powered serialization is documented at:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xls-serializer.html

In terms of getting started with Cocoon, they seem to have a pretty good
getting started guide on their website, try
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1159_1_1.html
then
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1290_1_1.html

If anyone's good at writing prose, and has a few spare hours, it might be
good to do something similar for POI too :)

Nick